you can proceed as follows:
- Press Windows key + R to invoke the Run dialog.
- In the Run dialog box, type regedit and hit Enter to open Registry Editor.
- Navigate or jump to the registry key path below:
- At the location, right-click on the blank space on the right pane and then select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Rename the value name as AllowDeploymentInSpecialProfiles and hit Enter.
- Double-click on the new value to open it.
- Type 1 in the Value data box and press Enter to save the change.
You can now exit Registry Editor and restart your PC.